PFA(PolyFluoroAlkoxy) trade name as Teflon ®
Introduction of materials:
1. Chemical structure:
Homopolymer of vinylidene fluoride or copolymer of vinylidene fluoride with a small amount of other vinylidene fluoride monomers.
2. Key properties:
- Except for high temperature fluorine elements, molten alkali metals and chlorine trifluoride reaction, almost unlimited to chemical resistance. Its chemical resistance is similar to that of polytetrafluoroethylene, but better than that of vinylidene fluoride
- Widest operating temperature range, from -190°C to + 260 °C
- Ultra-low permeability value
- Excellent stress cracking resistance, high tensile strength, elongation up to 100-300%, creep resistance and compression strength are better than PTFE
- Extremely low precipitation values for high purity applications
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent aging stability
- Anti-uv, beta, and gamma rays
- High dielectric value and piezoelectric value, the electrical strength is 4 times higher than PTFE.
- Clear (transparent)
- Non-toxic: has physiological inertia, can be implanted in the human body.